TAMAIA is an organization specializing in the recovery process from the effects of violence. Our experience has shown us that each woman needs a different time to rebuild her life. As an average, a woman needs between one and five years to recover from the effects of violence. A prominent feature of TAMAIA’S project is the specialized long lasting follow-up assistance to guarantee the follow-up required for each woman
We need financial support to continue offering unique therapeutic care, universal and free.
You can help our project with your solidarity contribution to the following bank account: IBAN ES33 2100 3205 1222 0043 3234.
We appreciate any amount and rate, everyone counts!!!
With your support we will continue:
- Giving assistance to women who need support to escape from an abusive relationship.
- Helping women in their recovery process from gender violence effects improving women´s health and giving protection to their children.
- Helping in the prevention actions so as to identify future abusive relationships.
- Helping in protection actions in the sense of minimizing the intensity of active violence in their current relationships.
- Sharing knowledge regarding abusive relationships in society in order to stop this scourge altogether.